Ever wanted to watch you favorite streamer but they moved to Facebook Gaming and you don’t want to have everyone in chat find out what your real name is or try to friend you on Facebook? Well This article is for you.
Creating a screen name to use on Facebook Gaming is easy. All you need to do is create a Facebook Page with your screen name. Here’s how to go about doing that.
Once you go to facebook.com
- Click on the Menu button
- Under the “Create” column click “Page”
On the “Create a Page” page
- Fill in the page name. This should be the name you want to appear when chatting
- Select a category for your page. I recommend “Gamer”
- Click “Create Page”
- (Optional) fill in a description for your page
- (Optional) Add a page photo and/or header photo
When watching your favorite streamer on Facebook Gaming
- Click on your profile photo next to the text box for commenting
- Select the page you just created
- (Optional) Start chatting
Congrats! It’s that simple. You’re ready to start chatting with your favorite streamer and their community without revealing your Facebook information away.
~Support the show and site – https://www.patreon.com/TableOC ~Check out our live Podcast on twitch.tv/tableoc and later at https://www.tableoc.com/category/toc/ , here on YT, Facebook and over on DLIVE Sunday Nights at 8pm EST.